Customizable Inventory 1.0.0 Mod – Download Customizable Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. This is a cool mod, turning the inventory into a portable workbench kills the objective of having an actual workbench. The Customizable Inventory mod allows you to to customise or manage your inventory, I think this is very interesting mod, you can do anything with this mod and its really unique. When you open your inventory you will see a new button and you just click that button. Want to install Customizable Inventory 1.0.0 Mod ? See below
Customizable Inventory 1.0.0 Mod Changelogs
- added a “Furnace-Button” to the Inventory. When you press it, it will open a Furnace-GUI. The Contents will refresh when you not have opened the GUI, too. It’s a little bit buggy, and you will need ModLoaderfor this Version!!!
- added compatibility to the Mod InventoryTweaks
- Ption-Effect-Graphic-Bug fixed
- misspelling corrected (Cloumns -> Columns)
- Little graphic Bugs fixed
Credit and Big thank to MaSch212 for makes this awesome Customizable Inventory 1.0.0 Mod. By this mod i have many functions like i can customize my inventory and you can change the inventory size and the crafting-grid!
Customizable Inventory 1.0.0 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.0.0
You need Install ModLoader first
- Download the Customizable Inventory Mod
- Go to your .minecraft folder by going to “run” and typing “%appdata%”
- Go to .minecraft/bin then in the bin folder right click minecraft.jar and open with winrar or 7zip
- Delete META-INF. (Or mods will not work)
- Drag all of the files from Customizable Inventory Mod to the minecraft.jar folder
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Customizable Inventory 1.0.0 Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Customizable Inventory 1.0.0