Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod – Download Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1. Well minecrafers, do you looking the RPG mod ? It was originally thrown together as a fancy debugging tool, but it gives the game a bit of a… rpg feel, then here mod for you. When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect. Really interesting mod right ? want to install this Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod ? see my post below
Now shows the Mob portrait preview with current health when you mouse over mobs! Every registered Mob type(mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy. Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Press period and click the Advanced button(or navigate to /.mincraft/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/class.path.to.entity.cfg, open it with whatever editor you use) and descriptions for all the adjustments are listed.
Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod Changelogs
- A couple of potential rendering issues patched up.
- Ichun’s body part mods should all be compatible now, this includes mob dismemberment and mob amputation. Now longer are additional confusing steps required. If you have issues, be sure to update his mod as well. Newest versions of both tested successfully.
- Fixed preview rendering incorrectly in the advanced gui.
- Added one last additional step when a mobs name cannot be retrieved, so that it will appear more readable, and likely, accurate as well.
- Attempted fix for white texture bug. This fix is only a ‘possible’ fix. Please report if the bug continues.
So guys! lets say thank to rich1051414 as developers this awesome Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod.
Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Delete the META-INF
- THEN copy everything inside the zip into your .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (You can edit it with 7zip(recommended) or WinRAR.
- This will just be ‘minecraft’ if your os has file extensions disabled(they are disabled by default).
- Run after installation to make sure everything is running fine, and this will also create the necessary folders so you can’t mess that up.
- Then Place the DamageIndicators zip in the mods folder.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Damage Indicators 1.6.2 Mod