ModLoader 1.5.2 – Download Minecraft 1.5.2 ModLoader 1.5.2 Mod. When installing a mods to Minecraft you have to deal with main system’s files, or command lines. That’s all the hard part and can make you run away. With ModLoader 1.5.2, you will life would be much more easier. Just copy and paste the mod in specific all you’re done. Let’s ModLoader 1.5.2 do the difficult tasks for you.
The Adventure Update is here and with that there’s a new version of ModLoader 1.5.2 available. So if you’ve been having trouble installing mods after updating to Minecraft 1.5.2. For those of you who are still in the dark about ModLoader 1.5.2 – it’s a piece of software required for nearly all of the Minecraft mods available. DO NOT SKIP THIS! Modding alters minecraft.jar and may cause SMP not to work with this mod installed. Mods can add new content and it is a bad idea to load old worlds that you played in before you installed this mod. We are not responsible for any accidental damage to your Minecraft copy or computer.
ModLoader 1.5.2 Installation
1. Open %appdata% folder by go to Start Menu -> Run and type in %appdata%
2. Go to .minecraft/bin
3. Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7Zip
4. Drag and drop your files into the opened minecraft.jar
5. Delete META-INF folder
6. That’s all you have to do
Install ModLoader 1.5.2 on Mac
1. Press Control+Spacebar to open spotlight and type in “Terminal”
– Open Terminal.app
– Type in following commands line-by-line (after each line press enter)
– cd ~
– mkdir mctmp
– cd mctmp
– jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
2. Back to Finder, Do Not close your Terminal and you will find mctmp folder located in your root directory
3. Drag all the files into mctmp folder
4. Back to Terminal app and type in again the following commands
– rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*
– jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
– cd ..
– rm -rf mctmp