The Vertoak City Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 is an amazing creation/adventure map that is possibly one the largest I have ever seen in my whole Minecraft life! Created by developer ‘fish95′ along with a large team of helpers, this map simply has too much to describe- so instead I will just pick out the newest and best bits! This map is currently updated to latest version of Minecraft, so what are you waiting for?!
Vertoak City Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- First of all, this map features a large power plant that has recently been renovated in the latest version!
- There has been three new updated towns, which include the likes of: StoneHollow, Neputal, and Factory Town.
- Perhaps one of the most staggering facts about this map is the fact that every single building is furnished to detail on every floor!
- Many islands and distant towns are scattered around Vertoak City, can you find them all?
Vertoak City Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: Of the main positives with this map is the ability to do whatever you want with it, as the map is completely redownloadble, you can choose to explore and find all of the hidden treasures and secrets, or if you prefer you can blow it up with TNT and set it on fire! The possibilities really are endless and due to the size of this map I suspect you won’t get bored any time soon!
NEGATIVES: I cannot find any faults with this map, the team do a great job of frequently updating it and it’s attention detail is amazing!
Vertoak City Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- The most recent update has upgraded to version 11: Which has added three new towns, and has completely renovated the power plant!
How to Install Vertoak City Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, I recommend that you download or install either a shaders pack of your choice, or even OptiFine for the best results!
- Next, download the Vertoak City Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- You can then open this save file from your Minecraft main menu and enjoy this map!